Hereby conditions and cancellation policy. The applied amounts and percentages are to be paid by the guest. Special conditions are prior to the main cancellation conditions when applied.
Main conditions and policy (Individual booking)
Less than 48 hrs before date of arrival: first night
Special conditions (groups*)
Between 7 and 0 day(s) before arrival: 100%
Between 21 and 8 days before arrival: 50 %
More than 3 weeks before arrival: 25,00 EUR
(*) groups = Every booking of 3 or more rooms
There is a smoking ban in the entire hotel, the penalty for non-compliance with this prohibition is € 250.00,-.
General Terms § Conditions of Antwerp Inn Hotel
Antwerp Inn Hotel only accepts bookings from persons over 18 years. Antwerp Inn Hotel reserves the right at any time, without giving reasons, to refuse a booking. After booking you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
2. Room rate
All prices are in euro.
The price of each room includes:
• 6% VAT
• An overnight stay in the booked room
• Daily freshening of room and bathroom
• Use of wireless internet
The price of the room does not include:
• Tourist tax (€ 2.40 per room, per person per night)
For the determination of the number of people per booking period, the maximum number of people staying at least one night in the room. Earlier departure does not result in a refund of tax and charges.
You pay when booking your stay the total invoice amount (room, tax, environmental tax, any service charges and extras).
The payment could be done to the following bank account:
Franklin Rooseveltplaats 9
IBAN BE02 3631 7053 5740
SWIFT : BBRUBEBB
Your booking is only valid after receipt of your final payment.
4. Modification Cost
After the completion of the booking, if you would make any changes to the existing booking Antwerp Inn Hotel has no obligation to comply with the changes. It is the free choice of Antwerp Inn Hotel whether and to what extent these changes are accepted. In general, changes within one week allowed before arrival. For every change in an already made booking, up to 1 week before arrival we charge you € 10, - change fee per room.
1. After receiving the confirmation you can within 48 hours, starting from the date of the reservation, cancel Your booking.
2. If canceled more than three weeks before the start of the stay, € 25 invoice amount.
3. In case of cancellation within 21 days and 8 days is 50% of the invoice amount.
4. In the case of cancellation within 7 days and 0 days is due to 100% of the invoice amount.
5. Hotel reserves the right to commission an amount equal to recover the canceled amount of the advance.
6. Hotel Rules
In order to make the stay in the hotel for all guests as pleasant as possible, all guests are kindly asked to respect the hotel rules and regulations stated in our General Terms § Conditions.
Pets are not allowed in the hotel. If the guest would not respect the pet regulation and enters the hotel with any pets, the Hotel have the right to immediate removal of the guest with the pet without refund of the invoice or replacement of any parts of it.
There is a smoking ban in the entire hotel, the penalty for non-compliance with this prohibition is € 250.00,-. Violation of the rules can result in expulsion from the hotel without refund of the invoice or part of it. Antwerp Inn Hotel reserves the right to make changes in the design and opening of its facilities. We would like to make you attest that it is possible that during your stay at the hotel maintenance works can be performed without any right for compensations to the Hotel guests.
7. Force majeure
Force majeure is composed on the side of Antwerp Inn Hotel: if the execution of the contract in whole or in part, whether or not temporary, is prevented by circumstances beyond the control of Antwerp Inn Hotel force majeure is applies. Also including: threat of war, strikes, blockades, fire, floods and other disruptions or events. From September 1, 2016 the hotel is under the European Survey Procedures for the hotel and the site does not guarantee the reservation. If it cannot continue the reservation, the customer is notified therefore as soon as possible and will be immediately refunded for already paid deposit. It is fee of charge to the customer, even though the reservation would only be canceled on the day of arrival at the hotel.
1. Antwerp Inn does not accept any liability for:
◦ theft, loss or damage of any kind during or following a stay at the hotel. If you have something broken or damaged, report the damage to the front desk and settle your debt. So You avoid the amount is invoiced and additional administrative costs are charged;
◦ get or disabling of technical equipment and loss or closure of facilities in the hotel.
2. The person who made the booking and one who joins, are severally and jointly liable for all loss and / or damage to Antwerp Inn Hotel and / or any third party as a direct or indirect result of their stay, whether this was caused by acts or omissions of themselves or of others who by their actions are in the hotel as well as any damage caused by any matter which they are entrusted.
3. Incorrect use of the room, additional (cleaning) costs are calculated.
Despite all the concerns of Antwerp Inn can happen that you have a legitimate complaint. This complaint you could submit until one week after leaving the hotel in writing via firstname.lastname@example.org
Your contract party is
Franklin Rooseveltplaats 9